4/02/2013

to tell the truth

I wake up early morning again. My recent favorite breakfast is dry-fruit and nuts.
We went to Manhattan  for shopping today. Almost errands are my wife's anyway.
we went to whole foods. And We bought CHEMEX coffee maker and plant of Basil. I like this smell so much.

As for CHEXEX,  The New york times called " one of 100 best modern devices" and it is in the collection of the MOMA.

after go back to home, we enjoyed coffee made by CHEMEX.
and then We went to laundry. I go to laundry once a week. It's almost Monday.

I cooked Japanese style spaghetti in early evening. I always cook too much spaghetti.

Actually( to tell the truth) I am planning to launch my head accessary brand.
Im thinking about the brand  these days at home.

I will let you know more detail of my brand  soon!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿