4/06/2013

yesterday

I had a shoot for "Elite Travelers"  from early morning.
We had 3 models, 2 models are for each cover shoot, and another one is for inside 12 pages story.
also There are so many variety artist,  photographer,stylist, hair&make, art director, graphic and prop artist.  prop artist changed back ground each shot.  then it was super long day yesterday.

 2 cover shoots was really nice. these are super elegant and conservative. these kind of shoot might be common (nothing special) for hair make up artist, but this is very exciting for me. so far  I didn't do these style so much.

My portfolio has been changing a lot since I came to NY.
I believe it's very good things, But I sometimes feel worried about losing my style.

There is my favorite famous saying  which is in old Japanese traditional culture.
It is {Shu Ha Ri},  this means {Keep Improve Develop}



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿